4 de janeiro de 2012

Paper Shoes



I saw those shoes at Dulce Candy blog, and I love it, the gold ones are just amazing. And they are made of paper, oh yes they are, tyvek! A material developed firstly for construction, and then used for FedEx envelopes, that starts to be the It material because it is breathable, water resistant and highly durable, and of course for being so comfortable. 
I have a bad made of tyvek, but for gods misfortune I burn it, because I really think I could iron it, so, never iron tyvec, never! But I loved her so much that I still keep her in my collection. 
And now I want those shoes! 

Vi estes sapatos no blodgda Dulce Candy, e adorei-os, os dourados são absolutamente lindos. E são feitos de papel, há pois são, de tyvek! Um material inicialmente desenvolvido para a construção, e depois usado para envelopes da fedEx, que começou a ser o material da moda por ser tão respirável, resistente a água e altamente durável, e claro, por ser tão confortável.
Eu tenho uma mala feita de tyvek, mas pelo infortúnio dos deuses queimei-a, porque eu achava mesmo que se podia passar a ferro, pois, nunca passem a ferro tyvec, nunca! Mas adorava-a tanto que a mantive na minha colecção.
E agora quero é estes sapatos!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário